GPB PROJECT SERVICES – CLIENT COMMENTS
Thank you very much for preparing the report so quickly and for being available for our queries. You certainly are extremely professional and should be proud of the service you offer. Mrs D (Singapore)
Your survey report was not only extensive, but written in terms that we could easily understand. Your prompt and professional service has given us the confidence we needed to proceed with our purchase. Mr G.
Many thanks for your survey—it really is invaluable to have someone with an expert eye go in and give the tires a good kicking, so to speak. Many thanks indeed for the swift preparation of the survey report. Mr. H (Japan)
If you ever want a reference for your fantastic work don’t hesitate to get in touch. Mr W
I am so glad that we had the survey done, it was money well spent and your advice has been invaluable so thank you for that. Miss B. (Singapore)
As a result of this worthy and priceless advice, we will NOT be going ahead with the purchase of this house, and the search for our new home continues. Mrs.H
Thanks a lot Gordon for the survey, interpretation of the diagnostics surveys and of the budgetary estimates. Mr S
Thank you very much for proceeding so quickly to get us the report. We are much better informed on what we are taking on. Mr. J
You have been so very helpful to us and we cannot thank you enough for a very professional report and we feel it was money very well spent. Mr.E
Thank you very much for doing our inspection and for your written report. I now have the confidence to go ahead and purchase the townhouse. You did a wonderful job. Mrs M (Australia)
Many thanks for your prompt and very complete Survey Report, Mr G.
We have been dealing in properties for many years
and this is the first property that we have purchased unseen.
This decision was not made lightly but the thorough and informative building survey you carried out was a major contributor to this decision.
Your customer service and communication was excellent and sets a benchmark for your profession to aim for.
Once again many many thanks
Mr P. (New Zealand)
Thank you very much for this - very professional and impressive. Mr R.
GPB PROJECT SERVICES
CHARTERED BUILDING CONSULTANCY
GORDON P. BARNES MRICS FCIOB
Chartered Surveyor resident in South West France
The mark of property professionalism worldwide
Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Building
Over 35 years experience in the Construction Industry
What is the charge and how do I pay?
• Fees are based upon the size of the property and the travelling distance from our base in Aquitaine.
• Supplying details of the size and type of property enables a competitive quotation to be provided.
• Payment is required in advance of the survey being carried out. This can be done through a bank transfer or
• Visa or MasterCard are accepted.
click over the map to see areas covered
Poitou Charente, Limousin,Dordogne & Lot, Aquitaine, Midi Pyrenees. Languedoc Roussillon
Please note: Surveys outside these areas may be possible subject to negotiation to allow for travelling and accommodation costs.
• Gordon is contactable 7 days per week by email or phone
• Being based in France Gordon can usually respond very promptly
• The written report can be emailed to you usually within 48 hours of doing the survey. Any major problems discovered can be communicated initially by phone.
• The estate agent / immobilier dealing with the property and/or the vendors should be informed of your wish to have a survey carried out (taking several hours). After supplying Gordon with agent’s/vendor’s contact details and if possible the website address where details of the property can be viewed, the survey can usually be arranged within a few days.